Spice up your mornings with Ka’iulani’s Exotic Curry French Toast! Simple and delicious! Make on weekends for brunch, or mix the custard ahead for a quick and special weekday breakfast.
- Choice of Bread (Use thicker slices for better results.)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Ka’iulani Exotic Curry Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1-5 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
Optional Toppings: Berries, Powdered Sugar, Maple Syrup, etc.
Make the French Toast:
- In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs and heavy cream together, incorporating air as you mix.
- Once combined, mix in the vanilla, powdered sugar, cinnamon, Ka’iulani’s Exotic Curry, and salt.
- Soak both sides of the bread slices in the custard. Set aside soaked slices onto a separate dish.
- On medium heat, melt butter into a pan, and coat the surface evenly. Fry french toast until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Let cool slightly, then sprinkle desired toppings onto the french toast, or eat right away.