For the Dressing:
- 1/2 Cup – Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup – Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp – Guava Jam
- 2 Tsp – Ketchup
- 1 Tsp – Ka’iulani Pele’s Fire
- 1 Mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Tsp – Ka’iulani Exotic Curry
- 1 Tsp – Ka’iulani Hawaiian Spice
Place ingredients in a blender, then whirl until smooth. Set aside.
Makes 1 cup.
Use dressing to taste and reserve remainder for later uses.
For the Salad:
- 3 to 4 Cups – Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup – Mesclun Salad Mix (or your choice of mixed greens)
- 3 to 4 Mangos, cubed small
- 10 to 12 Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cup – Fresh Mint, chopped or torn
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced and broken into crescents
- 2 to 3 Tbsp – Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Toasted Sliced Almonds
Toss all the salad ingredients together, reserving some mango, mint, tomatoes, and almonds for garnish. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss and taste, and add more as desired. Arrange mango, mint, tomato, and almonds attractively on top of salad and serve.
Makes 6 servings.