Recipe: Ka`iulani Cowell
You can call it Asian steak salad. Great when you want a quick dinner salad or a light meal. Make it with your favorite salad makings or use the following salad ingredients.
Ribeye Steak Salad
- YieldYield: 1 - 2 people (you can add more salad)
- 1 ribeye steak
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Ka`iulani Alaea Sea Salt with Garlic & Herbs
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut across
- Ka`iulani Spices - based salad dressing or your own
Rub Alaea on both sides of steak. Let marinate for at least an hour.
Grill or sear steak to your liking. Let it rest at least 5 minutes. .
Slice thin. Put all salad ingredients together, and toss with salad dressing. Lay steak slices on top of salad. Drizzle some dressing on top